The fundraising target for the Yuleba Marathon and fun run is $50,000!! Let’s see if we can crack it again this year!
The Highest Fundraiser through Everyday Hero wins a $1000 gift voucher from APPLE!
Sign up with Everyday Hero for this event and get your friends and workmates to sponsor you to raise money for children and adults with the rare chromosome disorder Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome.
Or check out the page and make your donation now to help boost someone’s campaign.
Fundraise through Everyday Hero to help reach the fundraising target.
Visit FUNDRAISING TIPS for some great ideas.
During the weekend there will also be activities such as the Auction and Multi-draw raffle with some fantastic prizes up for grabs! Details for the multi-draw raffle will be available on the website closer to the event date.
Volunteers are a vital part of the Marathon and Fun Run. If you aren’t running or walking on the day, why not volunteer your services. Volunteering is a great way to meet people, gain skills, have fun and be part of a team.
PLUS when you volunteer you receive a free Volunteers T-shirt and HKLN cap. Register soon to get the right fit for your t-shirt.
If you would like to volunteer, or have any questions about volunteering please contact Meridy on 0428 100 144 to register.
Some of the tasks of a volunteer can include:
- Course marshalling (making sure the participants stay on course)
- Drink station marshall (making sure participants are well hydrated, and also cheering them on J)
- Registration assistant (making sure participants receive correct numbers, etc)
- Start / Finish marshall (making sure the start and event timing occur smoothly)
- Setting up and packing up
- Plus many more.